We have a wide range of volunteer opportunities available to adults 18 and older.
An application and background check are required prior to orientation.
(Our greatest need is for Zoo Instructors!)
September 15, 2015 6:30pm
January 19, 2016 6:30pm
April 28, 2016 6:30pm
September 13, 2016 6:30pm
~~ An application must be submitted prior to attending the Orientation. ~~
- You need to be genuinely interested in and care about people, animals, nature and conservation.
- Need to pass a background check through the City of Waco prior to attending an orientation.
- Attend a required 2-hour Volunteer Orientation.
- Be able to contribute a minimum of 48 hours a year (4 hours a month).
- The satisfaction of meaningful contribution of service to a conservation center.
- Expand your social circle – make new connections and new friends.
- Good for your health and mental well-being.
- A fun experience every time you volunteer at the Zoo.
- Continuing education opportunities will benefit you both professionally and personally.
- 10% discount at the Zoo Cafe and Zootique.
- Preview new exhibits before the general public.
- Annual appreciation dinner and presentation of service awards.
Positions & Descriptions
Click thumbnails below for more information!
Mail completed applications to:
Cameron Park Zoo
1701 N. 4th Street
Waco, TX 76707
Fax: (254) 750-8469
Please call the Education Department for more information:
(254) 750-8467 or (254) 750-8466