Education Programs must be scheduled at least two weeks in advance.
To schedule a group visit (field trip), without an education program, please call (254) 750-8400.
All programs require advance registration.
Reservations: Call the Education Department at (254) 750-8466 or (254) 750-8467.
Cancellations: If you must cancel a scheduled program, please call the Education Department as soon as possible. If you cancel the day of the program, you will still have to pay the program fee.
Rescheduling: We will try to reschedule your program, however, rescheduling a program can not be guaranteed.
- Payment is due at the time of the program, unless noted otherwise.
- All fees are subject to change.
- If you must cancel a program, please call the Education Department as soon as possible at (254)750-8466 or (254) 750-8467.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
- Chaperones are required to stay with the students at all times. Failure to do so may result in dismissal of your entire group or cancellation of the program.
The zoo staff is responsible for teaching and facilitating the program. It is the responsibility of the chaperone to maintain control of the group.
Cameron Park Zoo’s Education Department aims to provide diverse educational opportunities that foster an appreciation for the natural world and inspire life long learning while broadening awareness concerning the conservation of wildlife and the preservation of biodiversity